Future Capital Group is a recognised leader in its field for excellence in the design and construction of apartment buildings since 1991 and is looking to increase their management team due to number of key exciting projects which have been locked in over the next five-year period.
• Excellent career opportunities for high performing candidates
• Attractive remuneration package and opportunity to be rewarded for performance
• Ongoing training for career development
• Proven and stable working environment
At Future Capital Group, we have five key approaches to the way we work:
1. We focus on positive and constructive long-term relationships
2. Innovation, guides our drive for excellence
3. Having passion in everything we do, as we strive to be the best we can be
4. Never compromising Safety under any circumstance – Zero harm policy
5. And most importantly, having Pride in our people and everything we achieve!
• A minimum of 5 years industry experience in day to day management of Commercial/Apartment projects through to delivery
• Proven experience managing sub-contractors to ensure delivery of projects within specific timelines
• Experience working on apartment construction projects with varying value between $5 million to $15 million
• Qualification in Building or Construction Management or similar
• Excellent attention to detail
• Must be able to pass a medical and Physical Agility Test pre-start.
• Be in possession of a valid White Card and/or any other tickets will be advantageous.
If you meet the above requirements and have the relevant experience then please apply direct through SEEK or email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note, due to the project scope of works and task specific requirements, only candidates who have recent and relevant experience will be considered for the position.
View Videos of some of our exciting projects: