Future Capital Group is a recognised leader in its field for excellence in the design and construction of apartment buildings since 1991.
At Future Capital Group, we have five key approaches to the way we work:
- We focus on positive and constructive long-term relationships with all we work with
- Innovation, guides our drive for excellence
- Having passion in everything we do, as we strive to be the best we can be
- Never compromising Safety under any circumstance
- And most importantly, having Pride in our people and everything we achieve!
About the candidate:
We are pursuing an experienced Contract Administrator who also has estimating experience and who would like to take their career to the next level. We seek someone who wants to contribute to our current projects and wants their input to be obtained and appreciated! The ideal candidate would want to share their knowledge and experience with more junior Contract Administrators and to take a mentoring role where their experience would be greatly valued.
Key role and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of subcontractor packages by creating specific scopes for Sub Contractors and Suppliers
- Manage letting procurement schedules to achieve budget requirements and project program
- Create Progress claims and including client variations
- Review, negotiate and assist director to finalise subcontract agreements
- Manage and track project expenditure and provide financial reporting
- Administer subcontractor claims
- Administer RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
To be considered for the role of Contracts Administrator position you will require:
Experience working on complex construction projects primarily apartment projects experience, with varying value between $5 million to $15 million.
Strong and proven track record on major Commercial construction projects.
Proven background with an Australian construction company at the level of contracts administrator.
Tertiary qualified in construction, engineering, accounting or QS or a related degree or with the equivalent knowledge, skills and experience
If you are looking for your next step and want to work in a progressive, innovative company where your passion, drive and determination is valued then we invite you to apply for this role within our team of highly motivated individuals!
Remuneration package will be commensurate with experience.
View Videos of some of our exciting projects: